28 October 2016, 8:30 - 17:30 at the Mayfair - Lansdowne Club in London | #Isabellaforum
Isabella Forum brings together smart, ambitious, and forward-thinking women to discover and discuss how best to manage personal money. They strive to create a safe, friendly environment free of jargon and sales advisors so that you can ask the questions you've always wanted to ask.
Isabella Forum is a membership network that helps women better manage their money around major life events.
- Financial Dreams & Realities: Identifying personal lifestyle objectives & key financial strategies for each stage of life
- How to Manage Money 101 (Investment Overview)
- How to find the Right Advisor for You (panel discussion with advisors)
- Preparing for life's major financial moments: marriage/divorce/illness/death
- How to handle money with family/partners/kids
- What you might not know about property investing
- Taking the financial risk to starting your own business
- Overcoming financial & legal challenges for non-typical partners (ex-pats, common-law/same sex couples)
Evening networking drinks